Template

Friday, November 18, 2011

My newest addiction


I wish one of these times when I blogged about my newest addiction it would be about cleaning my house or finally going through the closets to purge the items that need to find a new loving home.  Nope- this time it's another thing that keeps me away from all of the things that I should be doing.

Meet the Words with Friends game board.

Currently I have 10 active games going.  I love that Kari can be sitting in her house in Ecuador and I can be sitting on my couch in Minnesota and we can be playing this game back and forth as if we were together in person taking turns on a scrabble board.  The game also has a chat feature which can be great for times like these....what in the heck does Assuage mean?!  No need to look it up- I asked Kari and she looked it up for us.  At first glance I thought it said sausage ;-)

Did you see that Kari got 79 points for that word!  YIKES!
(I actually ended up winning this game 346 to 312)
:-)

Watch out- if I know your able to play this game you just might be getting a request from me!!!
Although, play at your own risk- I can't be responsible for how much time you lose....

1 comment:

Patience said...

Oh dude, it's a good thing I can't play that game with you. I would be totally addicted and probably a little too competitive.