Template

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'd rather be pinning!

And then there was ....Pinterest!
Think of this as an online bulletin board, to do list, idea list, inspiration collector, Facebook for crafters, share ideas type of community.


Idea for hanging frames.  Wish I could bear the thought of putting this many nail holes in the wall. 

Gummy Vodka Bears.  Soak in Vodka for 3-5 days- Twist on an old favorite Jello Shots

Crockpot girls
Where have they been all my life??!

You kidding me?

Just because you saw me pin this doesn't mean you should go and make your own....Santa just might have something up his/her sleeve ;-)
adorable

Tons of recipes and cute ideas for parties
Click on a picture on Pinterest and it takes you to a link or blog that is FULL of ideas

Who thinks of this stuff!

Oh how I wish I could quit work and become a professional internet surfer!

I think I have a problem.


 







3 comments:

Patience said...

Wow, LOVE this post - totally summarizes all of the things I think about doing in my head and then never actually do. But what great ideas! Totally love the to-do "white board"

Jennie said...

LOL---you're not alone, it's taking over my LIFE!!

G said...

hey have you tried the vodka soaked gummie bears....kinda wanna try them