Template

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Frustrated

Hannah:  "Mom, look at my nail.  It looks frustrated."


Not really sure where she got that from or what it even means but she has been using the word frustrated as an adjective lately. While we were carving the pumpkin the other night and we flipped him over, she looked at his bottom and made a comment about how it looked frustrated.  I looked, didn't see anything that looked different than a pumpkin bottom but Hannah saw something that was apparently having a bad time.

I love when she uses new words.  It's fun to watch her act so grown up and most of the time she uses the words right.  In the case, it's right.  I am just not totally sure how to pick out a frustrated looking object yet. 


2 comments:

Kari said...

All of my nails are frustrated too. I know exactly what she means. :/

Patience said...

It's such a fine line between a "fine" finger and a "frustrated" finger. It's a good sign that she's so in-tune with the world's feelings....