Template

Friday, November 11, 2011

Too far?

While I was wondering around Toys 'R' Us today looking for a birthday present for Chloe (I know, I know- the day before the party shopping is uncool) I came across this...


That's a pregnant Barbie wearing Maternity Clothes.  She comes with a newborn baby that actually folds up and fits inside her belly (see picture within the picture).

I think I am ok with it now.  I was real disturbed when I first saw it but now thinking about it, if I were pregnant it would be kinda cool to get for my daughter so she could kinda see how that baby is in there....until she asks how it comes out  :-/

1 comment:

Patience said...

I'm not sure how I feel about it... I supposed it's building positive imagery around pregnancy and that is good....as opposed to glamorizing pregnancy. Maybe she could come with a baby AND a barf bag for the morning sickness...? :-)