Template

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Not my idea of a Fantasy


My Fantasy Football team is absolutely dreadful this year.

I have yet to win a match up so now I have decided that I want to be the only team without one single win this year.    The last two years we have played a 'fun' Fantasy Football league with The Bustas and The Sumners.  The kids love it and it gives them something to talk about- which the grown ups don't love so much.  Lucky for Brian and I we only get to hear about every stat for every player each weekend when we get together with everyone.  Poor adults at the Sumner and Busta households get to hear everyday and most days it feels like everyminute.

My poor team- I thought I was going to prove to everyone that you don't need a long list of A-list players to win a game.  My sleeper picks actually turned out to be asleep :-(

No comments: