Template

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Well done, MN, well done


Stacey and Shane have season tickets for the Twins.
Stacey invited me to the game today.  Brian and Shane dropped us off at the Northstar train station in Anoka and we took a 30 minute ride to downtown. 
You get off the train, go up an escalator, walk outside and there it is....Target Field.
It is beautiful. 
Sitting outside watching baseball the way it was meant to be watched.  Outside.
My favorite part of the new field is the fact that when you are watching the games online you see the Minneapolis skyline in the background...being there and seeing it for yourself is unreal.
I can't wait to make it to an evening game some night.
Too bad we lost 7-3, really it didn't matter.  The ballpark was a site to see.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love it there! We are going again tomorrow and I am just as excited as the boys to see it again!