Template

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Blog-blocker


I apologize for not keeping up on my blog so well lately. Work has gotten in the way. I guess you could say that work has been 'Blog-blocking' me.

I find that no matter how many hours are in the day I can't keep up with the number of incoming emails and other daily 'things to do'. I am working all day in the office and many nights I am logging on after the kids go to bed. I am checking emails in the car, at the grocery store, first thing in the morning.

It is getting pretty sick.

I used to look forward to putting the kids to bed at night so that I could sit down with my pictures and blog. It is a great way for me to jot down my random thoughts and memories of things that have happened recently so that when I do find time to scrapbook again I have a good place to start.

Hannah is at such a fun age right now and I love to document her little statements and snip-its of her personality. Hailey is growing so fast that it is a good place for me to document her milestones.

I am going to give myself a little break and not get so down about all the things that I want to do but don't have time.

I will catch up.

I know I will.

2 comments:

Chris Miller said...

I feel bad that you have to apologize for not blogging. I know you are doing this for yourself to have memories for scrapbooking, etc., but I think you also realize how very much we all enjoy and look forward to your posts. Thanks for making the time in the midst of your busy life!!

Kari said...

you do NOT have to apologize at all.

as for work and being busy... you know you love it! :)