Template

Monday, June 07, 2010

E.T. Phone Home


I try to be really quiet in the morning when I get up and get ready for work.
I know that as soon as I make enough noise, Hannah's ears are going to open and I will hear the 'drunken stupor stumble walk' to the door.  The door knob will rattle as the 'woken bear' rises for the day.
Most mornings she wants to go straight to the couch to watch cartoons and eat toast.
A handful of mornings she wants to be with me.  Every step of the way.
"Hee Hee- Mommy, you naked!"
"Mommy, what are you doing now? Putting on you makeup?"
"Mommy, you bring me to Jackie's today?"
"Mommy, I not like that loud dryer.  You use that today?"
"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, I want you to cuddle me."
"Mommy, Mommy, where's Hailey?"
"Mommy, want to make a pile with me?  (this is what she calls it when two people go #1 but you only flush once...maybe TMI but you will get over it)

Dankie is always with us, being shoved up her nose or in her ear, wrapped around her head or between her toes, being used as a pillow, being tossed into the air-as 'pizza Dankie'.

Tired yet?
Just think, while you are sound asleep in your bed, this is going on at our house.
All around 5:30 am

2 comments:

Kari said...

Well I would definitely love to be there in the morning to see all that!

Jennie said...

I want a copy of this pic.... :D