Template

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Now we're talking!


How do you like our new ride?
I finally got a Sit-n-Stand stroller like I wanted.
This allows a child to sit in the front of the stroller and another child to either sit or stand in the back of the stroller.  Now I can go places with both girls alone. Woo Hoo!
Hannah was usually pretty good about walking next to the stroller when Hailey had to ride in it but let me tell you, you don't move very fast pushing a stroller and walking with a 2-year old.
We took it to the mall for the first time last weekend and it was wonderful!
Hannah loves riding in the back and depending on the mood she is in she can either face forward and enjoy the ride or turn around and chat with me.
Which do you think she chooses?

Yep.  you guessed it.
I get to hear all about how 'Jackie has a stroller for kids, mom.  I don't have to use the leash.  Isabelle has to use the leash cause she runs, but not me.  I am good."

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I hate child leashes, just something so wrong about that :/ lol

Love your stroller--congrats!