Template

Friday, June 11, 2010

H is for Hannah

This right here is a sign that the money that I pay for daycare is well worth it.  Everyday Jackie does some type of artwork or worksheet with the kids and everyday they write their names on the paper.  Jackie has told me in the past that she helps the younger kids by helping the write the letters in their name while they hold the pencil.  Tonight Hannah was sitting at the table- she grabbed a pad of paper and a pen and stated that she was going to write her name.  Just like nothing she draws this H.  See mom, I did it!   I am not sure if this is normal for a 2 yr 9 month old child and in reality it probably isn't all that special for her age, I don't know, is it?  Well, regardless it doesn't matter.  Her mommy sure is proud of her and thinks she is real special!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is pretty special! She's a smart little cookie!