Template

Monday, June 14, 2010

Vocabulary




I love having a two year old.

I love talking to her and finding out what new word she has learned or what new concept she has picked up on.  She is constantly learning new things and surprising me with how smart she is.

Some of the new words that she has been using:
(I will only be including the appropriate ones here-we don't want to talk about the others...)

Plenty  :  "Mom, we have plenty of toilet paper."
"I not need anymore chicken daddy, I have plenty."

Best Buddy:  "Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom, you help me?  Thanks, you are my best buddy."
"Mommy, let's play Jackie's.  We can play together because we are best buddies."

Ta Da! :  "My tummy is full.  Want to see?  (lifts shirt)  Ta Da!  See?"

Delivery:  "Mom, close you eyes.  I making you some mail.  Ding Dong - open you eyes, I have a delivery."


2 comments:

Chris Miller said...

I love having a two year old grandchild!

Kari said...

i like this idea! already i am forgetting some of the things the kids used to say, so i know how important it is to write them all down!