Template

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Cause and Effect



These are the scissors that cut the paper.



This is the paper that liters my house.

Remember a while back there was a posting about Hannah using scissors like a 'big girl'?
Well, she has mastered the scissors and now spends every afternoon with daddy, waiting for mom to come home from work, cutting paper. 
And we aren't just talking cutting paper in half.  We aren't talking about cutting shapes out of the pages that we are cutting.
We are talking about cutting the paper so small that she could sell it as confetti.

I am not kidding.

Anyone want to come and sweep my floor or pick papers out of the rugs?

3 comments:

Kari said...

This looks like my house almost every single day too! And the worst thing is that Nicolas and Agustin will CRY and bawl their eyes out if I dare throw away the paper and paper confetti. So we have a bag of papers with teeny tiny pieces in it. I can't throw them all away at once, lest they get wind of what I'm doing, so I do a little at a time, but then they will see the paper in the wastebasket and cry "Mommy, why is this in the trash? This was my obra de arte!" (artwork)

Amy Elizabeth said...

Not Hannah, she will help me clean it up singing "Clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere. Clean up, clean up, everybody, do their share."
I would almost have it that she actually cared about this mess she was making. Nope. Just fun to cut.

Chris Miller said...

You guys are hilarious! Remind me to never buy confetti if we need it for a celebration, okay? I'll just put the kids to work....ha ha.