Template

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Different kinda line up

It is not very often that Hannah plays alone.
Today she was playing in her room with the door shut.  She was being so quiet that for a moment it made me nervous to think about what she was doing in there.
So, I had the internal debate...do I go and check on her with the chance that I will remind her that I am in the house therefore being expected to join in or do I let her be and trust that she isn't getting into trouble (she has NEVER colored on the walls, cut anything she isn't suppose to with those scissors, etc...it will happen...is today the day?).
So I opened her bedroom door to find this....


I guess she wasn't playing alone after all.
She had all of the Sodas, Babys, Olivias, Tinys, and Baby Morgans all lined up and she was reading to them.
As I was peaking in the door, before she knew I was there, I overheard this :  "Soda, that was not a nice girl.  We don't hit in this house.  Those are my rules.  You do again, you get time out."

Those are my rules.  love it :-)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

tee hee...too cute :-)

Chris Miller said...

Isn't that a hoot? and too, too amazing for words.....at her age. She has some excellent role models in her life, isn't it evident?!