Template

Friday, June 04, 2010

Ohhhh...mister box...(translation Oh, Mr. Fox)

Hannah LOVES to play Mr. Fox.
This game is where one person is Mr Fox and stands in the yard.
The others stand on the other side of the yard and yell to Mr. Fox "Mr. Fox, what time is it?"
Mr. Fox tells the kids what time it is and the kids take that many steps towards Mr. Fox. 
Once they get close enough, they ask the time and Mr. Fox says 'Lunchtime!" and then chases the kids.  Whomever Mr. Fox tags is the next fox.


This particular day Hannah really embraced her role and rubbed her belly and licked her lips as the kids got closer*.

*have I menioned how much I love my camera? NO way I would have gotten this picture if she knew that I was taking it!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I like to play too, we'll all have to play at the cabin this year, in the HUGE yard. Might have to be 55 o'clock! :).... Great pic