Template

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

What is happening to me?!



Needed to run to the mall for something.  I used to LOVE the mall.
Walking around, window shopping, searching racks for good deals.  I could spend a whole day there and growing up, we were so close to the mall that we would spend many evenings there just hanging out.
As I get older I dread this place.
Looking around at all of the people, the TONS of items in the stores, the cost of items, etc.  It just all seems like too much sometimes.  It's been a long time since I have been to a mall to just leisurely walk around and even though I didn't have much time this day I wasn't rushed.  I was shopping for a purse and honestly, after about 20 minutes was ready to leave.   Instead of getting excited and energized at all of the different places I could check out I felt exhausted and defeated- and all before I had even started!

No comments: