Template

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Settling in

Yesterday over 40 people boarded a bus outside of work and 4.5 hours later we were in Verona, WI.
This is where we will be for the next 4 days while we attend Epic Training.

Yesterday we had dinner and then a few of us took a shuttle to a movie with some of our new teammates.  Today we decided to check out the local mall.

Here is my home for the next four days.


I was in a corner room.  I expected the room to be a little bigger than a regular room but wasn't expecting to find what I did when I opened the door.

Our rooms had mini-fridges and microwaves which was nice to know for the next time we are back.
My room also had a whirlpool tub- there was still a regular shower and tub in the bathroom and so I am not sure why this corner 'in the room' hottub would be very appealing to anyone but since it was there I had to take it for a spin :-)


We each got our own rooms and even though it was nice to wake up and get ready without the need to be considerate of anyone else or sharing the bathroom, it was sort of lonely.  Definitely makes you miss home more when you don't have anyone to talk to pass the time.

I got my computer tonight with the intent to work and catch up on my blog.
This is what I found when I opened it....

What a sweetie!
 


2 comments:

Patience said...

Tub in the living room? Is that odd? I personally love having a hottub in the corner of my living room! ;-) That heart is so adorable!

Kari said...

That room is beautiful. I'd love to be in there alone for four days, but I guess I'm a little of a hermit. I get it, though, much easier to miss the fam.

That card is so sweet.