Template

Monday, February 18, 2013

I can't text

I needed to leave early for work the other day which meant Brian was helping by dropping the girls off to Jackie's.  After I had gotten the girls dressed I was ready to leave.
Brian was in the shower so I leaned over and gave Hannah an extra hug and kiss. 
Me:  "Bud, will you make sure dad gets those and tell him this message 'I love you, have a good day."
Hannah:  'Ok, mom."

Bent down, hug and kiss to Hailey with same instructions.

Me:  "Hailey honey, can you make sure dad gets these and tell him this message for me 'I love you, have a good day."
Hailey: "But mom I can't text."


1 comment:

Patience said...

I don't know whether that comment is hilarious or just sad. But in either case, that outfit is rockin'!! She's jush a fashionista!