Template

Friday, February 15, 2013

Mom. Mom. Mom.


The first time your child calls you mom your heart melts.
By the 10,000th time it starts to get a little old less heart melting.

I would love to have another baby.  I see a newborn and immediately get the fever.
Last month when I was in Iowa, Rochelle, Diana and I were talking about babies.  Rochelle is pregnant with her 3rd boy (!) and so Diana and I were talking about ways we like to cure our fever.
I started poking her in the shoulder saying "Mom. Mom. Mommy. Mom.  Mommy."  She's a mom so she got it.  So for two days we used this technique until finally we were on our way home and Rochelle's adorable baby belly was no longer in arms reach.  Doesn't help me much now that Lori has POPPED at work :-(

I was in the bathroom and Hannah was trying to call for me.  When I didn't answer she resorted to texting me.

1 comment:

Patience said...

The absolute best way to cure baby fever is to have another baby!! I think you should try for a boy! With Hannah headed to kindegarten, you would only have two kids in daycare... I am just saying!