Template

Saturday, February 09, 2013

FINALLY!

For Hannah's Book

Gretchen and I talk all the time about needing to get together to scrapbook.
I am happy to announce that tonight we finally followed through and got together.

We didn't get as much done as we had hoped.  

It is a little tricky with the girls needing something every 28 seconds but we did ok.
I think Gretchen made close to 10 pages and I finished these four.

I certainly can't complain, it's four pages more than I got done yesterday or the day before.
Since I started this blog I have been struggling with deciding on a 'theme' for the girls books.  I am trying not to think that I need to scrapbook about all of the moments and keep telling myself that the scrapbooks should be about their personalities.  My favorite pictures secured in a book that will replace the 'old time' photo albums. Because of that, I find it very hard to 'get started' each time we sit down to scrap (if that's what we call it these days).  I have tons of pictures printed but always feel 'not ready' when I sift through them.  I need to start spending some time in my photos; printing, sorting, grouping, filing, deleting, organizing.....although, it's easier to talk about it then to actually sit down and make something happen.  Sounds like the rest of my life right now- *sigh*

Hannah's Book

Hannah's Book

Hailey's Book

1 comment:

Patience said...

wow, four pages of perfection! I love these pages - those girls are beautiful!