Template

Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome home Mommy


Hannah: "Mommy, I love you and Dankie the most!"
Me:  "Me and Dankie the most?!  I am your favorite though right?!"
Hannah:  "No.  I love you both the same."
Me:  "What?!  Well, that doesn't make me so happy.  I don't want you to love me the same as Dankie."
Hannah:  "Well, I could love you this much less than Dankie." (as she shows me how much less with her fingers)


Me: "Hailey, who is your sister?"
Hailey: "Hannah"
Me:  "Who is Nash?"
Hailey: "Me doggie."
Me: "Who is your mommy?"
Hailey: "Amy"
Me:  "Who is Daddy?"
Hailey: "Me Best Friend!"


Knowing how much these two love Daddy and Dankie I guess I will take it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! At first I read "I can love you this much MORE than Dankie!". Lol

And what does Daddy think of his new BFF? :)

Kari (I can't log in on my iPod!). :(

Patience said...

Hey, if you have to come in behind someone / something, at least it's Brian and Dankie. I mean, that's some seriously intense competition!