Template

Monday, April 30, 2012

Road Trip!

When you are going on a road trip there are certain things that you need to do to prepare.

First- you need to be sure that you have your sunglasses, cameras and coats.  Also assure that the babies are securely buckled in and freshly changed.



The girls took their usual spots in the car.
Hannah to drive and Hailey to give directions.
They spent about an hour driving around the yard- talking the whole way.


Hannah even let Hailey drive a few laps.


I had the pleasure of being 'Jackie'.  The girls would drop their girls off and then take a few more laps.


I went into the house and when I came back out I saw that the girls decided they needed to take pictures of their babies in tree like they do when they go to grandma's.


HA!




2 comments:

Patience said...

That is too cute! I cannot believe how grown up the girls are getting! Dropping off their babies at daycare; retirement is just around the corner!

Chria Miller said...

Darling! I really chuckled when I saw the tree thing!! It is amazing to see them driving around and I love how they are totally talking and having a sisterly relationship while doing this!!