Template

Friday, April 13, 2012

Big Girl Undies!


It's been 5 days!
Monday we put big girl undies on Hailey.  Since then she has been diaper and pull-up free!
She has had two accidents- one day when I picked her up from daycare (which has always been her weak-time) and then one night while we were playing outside (that one didn't make sense).
I am so proud of my little baby big girl! 

She is pretty proud of herself too.  The other day when I got home from work she came running to the door- "Close eyes!"  I closed my eyes.  "Big girl unnies!  Open eyes." 

We actually went out to dinner tonight leaving her in her undies- and she stayed dry!
Good job little buddy! 

2 comments:

Kari said...

Finally! Won't it be a relief (in a way) :)

Patience said...

These are BIG MOMENTS! Aren't you so excited to move away from diapers! At least until you have to wear them yourself... :-)