Template

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Boot Me


Have you hear me talking about how I desperately need a new pair of boots?!
YIKES!
Check these two pairs out.
The heel of the top one lost it's rubber piece and these boots had to be retired this winter when I finally got sick of rocking back and forth on them.
I resorted to an older pair that I had in the closet and today while walking through the hall at work I realized that there was a very hollow noise coming from my foot.  When in the world did this happen?!  
Oh man.....I REALLY need a pair of new boots.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yikes! This has me laughing though. I was walking around in some shoes at work the other day and noticed that the front sole was flapping in the wind. Embarrassing!

Patience said...

OR, if you really love these boots, you could take them to a repair place and they can put new bottoms on there. Of course, that would take away a shopping opportunity....