Template

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Conference Day 1- It was Magical!

Today was the first day of the conference.
I gave a presentation on HMP- a success story for how to improve quality numbers using the module.
I hate public speaking but it seemed to go over ok.  People appeared engaged and throughout the rest of the time there people were approaching me asking additional questions.  Allscripts even approached and asked if I would present at ACE (the national user group conference in the fall).

The evening entertainment was a magician Dan Sperry.
His tag line- 'Magic no longer sucks'
This guy was AWESOME!

Well, that was until he pulled me up on stage with him.....


He was getting me prepared for a voodoo ceremony.


Here he had placed large needles in my arms.
It was a magic themed night....don't judge the headband.


Pictures with the CRUG board and Dan.
Christine, Michelle, me, Tom, Rochelle, Dan, and Diana


Jessica, me, Loriann, and Molly (who spells her name like Molly on Mike and Molly as Hannah would say)

1 comment:

Patience said...

Beautiful ladies!! Love to see the picture of all of you! Um, tell me more about those needles, because it looks real and PAINFUL!