Template

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I hate Tuesdays

Some people get the case of the Mondays.  Me, I am not a huge fan of Tuesdays. 
Most Tuesdays I have early morning meetings.  They start at 7:00 am and last until 9:30 or 11:00 (depending on the meeting that I am at on that day).
The meetings aren't bad and as far as meetings go, most of them are appropriate for me to be at.
What I hate is coming back to work and not finding a place to park.  I get to work late enough that there are NO spots left.  Not in the lot and hardly any on the street which means I am left to park in the surrounding neighborhoods.


At least the weather is getting better and it is isn't snowing or raining on me.
Just wish I wasn't running in to go to another meeting :-(

2 comments:

Kari said...

That stinks! You should have your own parking space!

Patience said...

Oh I don't envy you! Parking is cut-throat there! I remember the days. Love the picture - reminds me of the good ole days!