Template

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Big Girl Undies Step 2

Now that Hailey is almost a week into wearing big girl undies she is starting to act more and more independent.  She insists on dressing herself.


Today it was a tank top- size 12-18 months and shorts size 12-18 months, flip flops and a headband.
The best par is that she put one leg through the waist and the other through one leg so her waist was actually in one of the legs.  They looked like undies themselves but she was REAL proud of her choice in outfit.
It was a little cold in the basement today but she didn't seem to mind. I tried to help her get her pants on the right way but she wouldn't let me get near her to help her out so I left her.  She'll be pretty mad when I make her change when she wants to play outside but we will deal with that when that time comes. 

2 comments:

Kari said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on her this summer and give her the biggest hug ever! It's so fun to watch her growing up. (lol, since Hannah has always seemed like a little grown up I feel like she was never really a "baby" like Hailey - :))

Patience said...

SO adorable! She and Violet should put on a fashion show with their creations. Mike and I were going through some little boy clothes and Violet insisted on wearing a 6 month old button up outfit. The arms came to her elbows and we could button one of the buttons around her belly. The legs hung loose at her bottom. So adorable.