Template

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Moments that take your breath away....


Kari and I knew (even before they arrived) that Hannah and Nicolas would hit it off. 

Their personalities are so much a like and they were both so excited to play together.  This weekend we were at the lake.  The two of them were sitting on the deck, eating freezies (imagine that) and talking.  I heard them 'arguing-and giggling' about who was the bigger freezie monster (I am, No I am, No me, and so on).  Hannah asked Kas if he wanted to go down to the lake to see grandma.  He said 'yes' so they started walking down the steps of the deck.  When they got to the bottom, Hannah turned to him and said "Hold my hand".  Without any hesitation at all, Kas put his hand in hers and they started on their journey.
Remember when you were little and that walk from the cabin to the lake felt like a mile?!  Now it doesn't seem like a big deal but I can only wonder if those two felt as I used to when I was there age.

Anyways, back to this picture....kinda makes your heart melt, doesn't it?


No comments: