Template

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Professional

It has been pretty hot and humid this summer.
The girls love it because that means LOTS of 'freezies'.
Most days Hannah is asking for a freezie as soon as she is home from daycare.  Depending on how long it is going to be before we eat, we usually let her have one.
Recently, Hailey has not wanted to be left out.
I am not sure if it is the cutest thing I have ever seen or the saddest but, this girl can eat a freezie like a professional!  She holds onto it and sucks away until there is nothing left.


Her two top teeth are coming in right now so I am sure that it feels extra good on her gums right now. 
She sure enjoys acting like the 'big kids'.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

she is so cute. I think she misses me for nap time :) What did she do to her little melon?