Template

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Good ideas that just don't make it

I thought I had such a good idea this month.   My plan was to post a reason why I am so excited for Kari and Andy to come home each day.  A different reason everyday until the 24th when they arrive.  Cute idea huh?    I was going to talk about how much fun it is going to be reuniting the Frog Brigade (minus bee hives this time), shopping, taking the kids places, watching the kids interact, finally being able to talk to Kari (IN PERSON) about our new jobs, sharing ideas and thoughts about scrapbooking, listening to Andres' tell us stories (you know, the ones that he has been telling Tin about all the trouble that he gets into), and so on.  Then I went to access my pictures on my external hard drive and realized that there is something wrong with it.  Whenever it is plugged into the computer and accessed it freezes.  AHHHHHH....1000's and 1000's of pictures are stored on there.  So, it was brought to one of my IT friends at work to hopefully be recovered.  I am sick to my stomach about it and since then haven't really felt like blogging. 

Please oh please be able to fix my hard drive...

1 comment:

Kari said...

oh no! I hope it makes it. And it was a VERY cute idea! I can't wait for the frog brigade either, but am a bit worried about the BEES!