Template

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gymnastics


Hannah started Gymnastics tonight at Twin City Twisters.
I wanted to start her this summer because by the time the fall session starts, she will be 3 and she would need to go al by herself.  At two, I go with her and help her in the class.
I thought it would be a good trial to see if she likes it or pays attention, etc.
When the kids get there they all sit in a circle and first they stretch.  After they have stretched the teacher asks for a volunteer and then walks the kids through the different stations.  Then the kids each go through the stations practicing their skills.
At the end of class the kids get to jump in the huge foam pit.
Hannah really likes it and she does really well.
Her favorite thing is the monkey twirl (this is where she holds on to the uneven bars and then flips around on them). 
"I can do it all by myself."

And she did.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

haha, cute pic!!