Template

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Easy Rider


Now that Hannah has figured out how to ride her bike, that is all she wants to do. (see Baby's day post)
We went last weekend to get her a basket for her bike.  This is the one that she picked out.  Usually there is a baby sticking out of the top and sometimes even two or three are squished in there.
Tonight it just has a bottle of water.


I also bought her these cool things for her spokes. 


I can't wait until I am brave enough to actually let her ride this bike out of the driveway.
It has been amazing to me to see how she went from being scared to sit on this bike to being able to ride - going fast and turning circles around the cars (or falling into the bushes).

1 comment:

Jennie said...

the spoke things are definitely cool! I remember those!

Can't wait to see her ride!