Template

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun in the Sun

This weekend Brian went and bought Hannah a pool.   We started out just sitting in it, well, it was more like standing.  Not sure why a girl that loves baths so much would be scared to sit down in a kiddie pool.  A few minutes into the uneventful event,  I looked over and saw the slide sitting under the deck and had an idea..  We grabbed it and put it in the pool.  I wasn't sure at first if she would even go down the slide...knowing that it would land her into the pool of cold water.    She climbed to the top and 'Whoosh!", down she came.  She loved it!
See that chair by her?  I was sitting in it with my feet in the water.  First slide down and I got soaked! 
She sure had fun.  We ended up spending most of the day outside.  I can tell that this won't be the last of the Parmley Park :-)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

her faces are priceless, lol

Karri said...

PURE JOY!

Tammy said...

How fun! I bet she'll be ready for Stacey's big slide now :)