Template

Monday, July 05, 2010

Growing up, right before my eyes

Hailey started crawling yesterday!

About a month ago Brian and I were talking about when we thought Hailey would start crawling.  I thought that by July 4th she would be crawling.  Well, July 4th came and almost went....we were at Stacey and Shane's celebrating the 4th of July, Hailey was sitting on the ground and all of a sudden just took off.  Up on all fours and moving.  I felt so proud of her but at the same time it made me so sad.  One more step closer to becoming a toddler and not so much a baby anymore :-(
It is so fun watching your children grow up but each time you hit a new milestone you realize that they will never 'not be able to crawl' again, she will never be 'all gums' again (2 teeth now!), she will never 'not be rolling over' again. 

1 comment:

Kari said...

oh she is CUTE! I can't wait to spend a weekend with her and big sister, just us!