Template

Friday, May 30, 2014

You're Killin' Me!


We headed out to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight only to find that they have made a very horrible decision.  What are they trying to do to me?!  Who eats buffalo wings and then washes them down with a Diet Pepsi?!  The kids were disappointed to see that the 100+ flavor coke machine is gone but they were over it in 3 minutes when they were introduced to the new Pepsi flavor machine.
Looks like noone is on my side for this one.
-Sigh-

While waiting for dinner Hannah was next to me working away at decorating the inside of her BW3 crown.  When I looked over I almost broke out in tears when I saw this adorable little note: 
 " 8 more days I will be in first"

Seriously kid?!  You are killing me!  It's so fun as a parent (or even just as an adult) to see kids grow up right in front of your eyes.  Watching them turn into little people that have thoughts and feelings and ideas.  Tonight I felt so happy inside knowing how excited and happy she is that she made it.  She is an established elementary school student who 'gets it'.  She actually gets that there are 8 more days of school and once she is done she will 'move up' to the next grade.  
Only 8 more days!



No comments: