Template

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Shopping Selfies


I am still on the hunt for the perfect items to decorate our house.
Normally I wouldn't be so picky.  I would find something I liked.  Buy it and hang it.
Or would never look or try to decorate in the first place, which was more likely the case.

I have started a small collection of items in the mudroom and they are starting to pile up.  Soon I am going to have to start hanging some of this stuff or returning it to the store.

Today the girls and I decided to head out to Gordman's in Roseville to do some shopping and then Kim was going to come over to give me some more time alone with the boxes in the basement.

We got to the mall a little before Kim so we hung out and the girls suggested we took a selfie (or two) to pass the time.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Love those pictures!!!