Template

Monday, May 05, 2014

CPR for flowers

Loriann had given me a gerbera daisy for my Birthday.  It was sure cute but left me with a sense of defeat knowing that once again, this flower wasn't going to make it.  They never do.
We decided it would be best if it stayed at work.  We could put it in the window sill and our 'Dr. Plant' Debs could help us take care of her.

Well....Debs was gone for a long 3 day weekend and the inevitable occured.
The picture on the right is the plant at 8:00 am.
Debs got in and started doing what she does.  
After a little water, sun and Debs love this girl perked right up!
The picture on the left is from 3:30 pm, right before I left for the day.
 

1 comment:

Patience said...

It is so handy to have a plant doctor nearby! That is why I keep Mike around - he's magic for flowers!