Template

Friday, May 02, 2014

Why would you do this to me?!

 My mom and grandma brought me flowers/plants for a birthday/housewarming back in March.  Seemed easy enough.  Put them near the window for some sun and give them a drink every so often.
I am clearly not good at this.
I am not a huge fan of plants.  I like to look at them.  I don't mind when other people have them but I have no desire to have my own. 
To me, they are more of a stress and burden then something pretty to look at.  I approach the situation knowing that it's only a matter of time.....they little guys never stood a chance.
A friend of mine at work is pretty fabulous when it comes to plants and I have witnessed her save a few so I sent her these pictures looking for some advice.
The yellow guy didn't make it.  The pink one is still hanging on. Hopefully it will be nice enough soon to put her outside and let Mother Nature take over.


1 comment:

Patience said...

Beautiful plants! I am amazed that we seem able to keep a bunch of plants alive (outside) in the summer...