Template

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mama's Day

Brian's family came over last night after the recital to celebrate Mother's Day.  Again, so appreciative of my Mother-in-Law that is so flexible and understanding.  The girls and I went to grandma's to celebrate with my mom, grandma and sisters.  It was a nice relaxing afternoon just hanging out and catching up.  We don't get to visit with grandma enough and I know that she can't get enough of all of us either.

 

 When we got there we were greeted by Benji and his cone.  Well, he attempted to greet us.  Poor little guy had his eye removed this week due to an infection or pressure that was building behind his eye and causing a ton of pain.  He was already starting to go blind but now with only one eye and his ears covered with the cone he can't really tell where he is going.
He came to meet us but then just stood there facing the wall.  Grandma finally picked him up and he spent the rest of the day hanging out on her lap.  



2 comments:

Jennie said...

Those pictures of Benji are heart breaking :-(

Patience said...

I have to agree with Jennie - very sad! But I'm glad to see such great pictures of all of the lovely ladies!