Template

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

189



There are many words that one could use to describe things.

For example-

I am SO mad.
That is VERY far.
I love you SO MUCH or I love you A LOT
I have a MILLION things to do.
This is REALLY SUPER heavy.

Hannah's word is 189.

For example-

If you don't let me do that I am going to be 189 crabby!
How far is the North Pole?  Pretty far.  189 far?
I love you 189.
We are 189 busy today.
This is heavy, like 189 heavy.

It's probably one of my most favorite things about my 4 yr old Hannah.  Although this isn't a new thing just since she's four.
I absolutely love how she's taken onto this phrase and made it her own.  One night recently she was describing something as 189 (to get her point across that this was a HUGE deal) and Bri and I both looked at each other and I knew from his look exactly what he was going to say.  We have GOT to blog about this!

So, hear I am once again reminded of why I have commited to logging my families memories.  These are the moments and things about my children that I want them to learn about themselves.  I want them to be able to someday get a sneak peek into who they were as little people.

As we come to the end of the year and I complete my 358th post for the year I am reminded that I have many more years of this left.  There's 358 memories from 2011, in my words, how I see it, logged for my family to read and reread.  Documented for my children's children.  Their world through my eyes.

That makes me 189 happy!


2 comments:

AJ said...

I think that's a great reason to blog. Not only will your kids get to skip down memory lane someday about things they may have forgotten, but they will also get a really unique look into how you saw them and the little things you loved about them. I think that's a really special thing for them to have when they get older. I hope they appreciate it a lot! I'm sure they will.

Patience said...

Hannah is 189 cute! Seriously though, 189? Why 189? Love her trend-setting ways!