Template

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Great Minnesota Get Together


When : tonight after work
Where: MN State Fair
Who:  Tammy, Bett, Jodi, and I
What:  Deep fried cheeseburger, fried pickles, cheese curds, diet coke, deep fried oreos, milk, deep fried fruit on a stick, pot roast sundae, Sweet Martha's Chocolate Chip Cookies, Hawiian Shaved Ice, deep fried mac n cheese, smores, and french fries.  (I hope I remembered everything)
How:   The key is to go to the fair with many people so you only have to take 1-2 bites of everything you get and everyone shares.

I really needed the trip to the fair tonight.  A night to just hang out with some friends without worrying about work or all the things that I should be doing that I wasn't.  The weather was decent and the crowds were perfect. 

4 comments:

Jennie said...

my boyfriend ate the deep fried cheeseburger....not sure how I felt about that one ;)

Amy Elizabeth said...

Did you try it? I was not a huge fan of it but I really wanted to try it. I didn't think it was bad....just too big to eat the whole thing at the fair. I just want a bite of everything :-)

Chris Miller said...

Did you get to hear Carrie Underwood? The night we went, it was Weird Al Yankovich....trade ya!!

Kari said...

Oh man, I am so bummed I missed that this year. Next year it will NOT happen!