Template

Monday, August 23, 2010

Patiently waiting....or was she?

Yesterday we were going to Tammy's house for a Tastefully Simple Stop and Shop.  When we were finally ready to go, I told Hannah that I needed to get a new shirt on, then get Hailey in her seat, give the dog a bone, then I would be ready to go.  She informed me that she would be fine waiting in the car.  I think her words were "I will go to the car and wait for you.  I can start to get buckled."

I come out to the garage and sure enough she got herself into the car but she wasn't sitting in her seat....instead she was exploring....the lights, wipers, radio, cruise control, hazard lights, and right blinker were on when I started the car.  Good thing I had the keys in the house with me or she may have just taken off down the driveway.


No comments: