Template

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I will miss you most

Kari,

I will miss you the most when you leave.
I will miss being able to just talk to you.  I will miss taking little road trips and having a few moments alone with you to just talk about random things (well, actually, can you hear Hannah talking to us in the background...?).  I will miss your facial expressions and your excitement over the smallest things.  The things that as you grew up you took for granted or didn't even care that they exsisted.  I will miss your passion for reading.  Not because I necessarily enjoy sitting at the library waiting for you to touch everything you need to touch but for the simple fact that as I grab my gadgets (computer, phone, etc) you still just want to read.  That is my sister.



Andy,

I will miss you the most when you leave.
I will miss watching you interact with your boys.  You are a great dad and your boys are lucky to have someone who is so invested in them.  I will miss your sense of humor and your ability to add laughter to any story that is being told.  I will miss your passion for shopping and keeping track of the 'cravings' that you arrived with and assuring that within your time here you space them out as to not overload your senses.
I will especially miss your love for ice cream.  When you are around is the only time that I have someone who also believes that ice cream makes the best breakfast.




Agustin,

I will miss you the most when you leave.
I will miss your voice.  I will miss your personality and the way that you leave your mark with every comment you make.  I will miss your creative spirit and your ability to keep yourself busy....anywhere at anytime.  I will miss your vision of noticing that anything could be blown up and within the blink of an eye "Pkkksssspppsssshh (boom!)" things are gone, just like that.  "What?  I am just playing."
I will especially miss watching you interact with Hailey.  You were so sweet with her and I would often find you following her around, just watching her as you would pat her on the head.



Kas,

I will miss you the most when you leave.
I will miss the perfect mixture of my children.  Your appearance reminds me of Hailey and your personality is just like Hannah's.  How much more perfect could you get?
I will miss your angelic face.  I will miss your wisdom and phrases.  I will miss watching you watch everyone else and soaking in everything that is happening around you.
I will especially miss watching you play with Hannah.  The freezie monsters. 

3 comments:

Jennie said...

love, love, LOVE this post :-)

But it makes me them all so much it hurts!!!!!!!!!

Kari said...

oh sure, now I'm crying... and at work no less.

say you had updated and went for a bit of light reading and ran into this!

it is so sweet of you, amy, I love you so much, and your family, and we miss you!

Chris Miller said...

This made me tear up, too. Very special, Amy. So true about each of the members of the Paredes-Miller family. We all miss them!