Template

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Daddy's Little Buddy


After the disappointing Vikes game today Bri was looking for something to do.  I got a cure for that....my car sure is dirty :-) 
He went upstairs and I pulled out the computer to do some blogging.  I heard him and Hailey outside.  I could see that he got the slide out, the tricycle, the scooter, etc.  Not too many days of nice weather left- better enjoy them while we can.
I went outside to see them and find this....Daddy's little buddy, on her chair, hanging out watching daddy wash my car (thanks honey!). 

She loves being near him.  There is a whole yard of toys behind her and she would rather be hanging out watching him work.  

2 comments:

Patience said...

Toys schmoys! Watching Daddy work? Fascinating! Cute picture!

Jennie said...

Why's she just sittin' there, tell her to grab a sponge! ;-)