Template

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ouch- how does she do that?!

I started wrapping some presents this week.  Today Hailey is bringing her gifts for her daycare party so last night we made the gift card snoglobe for Jackie's 5-8 Grill Gift Card.  Although they were very concerned about how Lula got in there and whether or not she was hurting in that position, they didn't want me to take her out.  I convinced them it wasn't very safe for that little lady to be stuck in that jar like that for too long. And then I was allowed to set her free.


Today is also my last day of work until after the New Year.  I wish I could say I was excited to be off however, I am not looking forward to everything that I need to do over the next few weeks.
We need to finish packing and get out of our house, we need to move into Brian's parents house, Christmas needs to happen somehow and although I have a lot of ideas and some presents ready, I am FAR from being ready.  Ugh....one of these years I am going to kill it at Christmas time.  I am going to be prepared and ready and NOT spending every waking minute leading up to Christmas thinking about it and trying to get ready.  I hate this feeling.....

1 comment:

Patience said...

Praise the Lord this is probably the last time you'll ever have to move at Christmas time again!