Template

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ahhhh...Chocolate take me away

This morning Lula was a HIT!  Hannah spotted her right away when she had gotten up to go to the bathroom.  She came running into the room telling me she already found Lula "she's in the bathroom and she is in something.  I could see her shadow." We got out of bed and went into the bathroom to turn on the light to reveal what was going on.  Hannah burst into giggles and had to help herself to a little bit of Lula's bath.
Hailey heard the commotion and came running upstairs.  She too LOVED what she found!
Looks like it's chocolate for breakfast!


I actually got some packing done today.  My in-laws brought over a ton of boxes- this corner was full!
It figures, as soon as I started getting into a rhythm the boxes run out.  There is still so much to do around here, crazy to think that just in a few short weeks we will be moved out.  


New happenings at the house!
The kids bathtub has been installed and we had a visit from the electrician.




They are starting to heat up our basement floor so they can pour the concrete.


1 comment:

Patience said...

Love the chocolate bath. That sounds like such a good idea!