Template

Thursday, December 12, 2013

New meaning to the word Mini-Donut


"Awwww- mom!  Look what Lula made us!  They are soooooo cute!"

This was one of my favorites by far!  

I picked up Hailey a little early today and since we had some time to kill we drove past the new house before we picked up Hannah.  We made our usual loop but this time as we approached the end of the  block Hailey yelled from the backseat that I should take a right.  "Look over there mom, those guys are kickin' butts."  She then spent the next 3 minutes telling me all about the other houses going up in the neighborhood and how the guys that work on those houses are kickin' butts to get done and our guys need to start kickin' butts so our house can get done too.
She was so serious and sounded so adorable!
I can't disagree....I wish those guys would start kickin butts too!

We do however have a roof!
Well, it's not quite done but they have started.






1 comment:

Patience said...

It's really amazing how fast everything is moving. Seriously - it's a WHOLE HOUSE!!