Template

Friday, December 06, 2013

Lula and Amelia


Hannah found Lula and her baby Amelia reading an Amelia Bedilia book this morning.
She was happy to see that they took very good care of her library book.

The girls and I have been enjoying the Osmond's Christmas CD and I have to say that although things have been super stressful, there is something about that CD that puts me in a better mood.  Even better is when the girls sing along to the songs.

Their two favorites are 'It Never Snows in LA' and 'If Santa Were My Daddy'.
Hailey sings "It never snows in a lake"
Hannah gets super excited when singing "If Santa Were My Daddy, I'd be good.  Every single day of the year......I'd be more than willing, wouldn't it be thrilling-MOM!  I did it!"


1 comment:

Patience said...

I do love Christmas music! That is so cute!

I can only imagine the stress right now - moving on top of Christmas?! Ai yai yai!