Template

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Who do I have to thank for this??


Last weekend Hannah learned how to play War.  I am not sure when it happened or who taught her.  I just know that she approached me with a deck of cards in her hands and started dealing.
Since then we have been playing War and Go Fish.

I love watching Hannah and the boys play cards- it's fun to finally see her grow old enough to play 'thinking-type' games with other kids.  

Hailey isn't interested yet in playing.  She likes to watch and I am sure that she is soaking it all in but for now, she is content just watching.

Her victory dance- she beat me tonight

Can you get what she is going to get for her Birthday??

1 comment:

Patience said...

I LOVE to play games and I am so excited for when Violet is at that age. Quality bonding time for mama and daughter!