Template

Friday, August 17, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I think all of us were a little excited to get home today.



Mary and Molly were probably a little more excited to get away from Loriann and I and Loriann and I were excited to finally get some sleep (and sleep in a bed bigger than a bathtub).

When I told Hannah and Hailey that I was going to Chicago they both gave me specific instructions.
Hannah:  "That's where Ce-Ce and Rocky are mom!  Are you going to Shake it Up?!  If you see them will you get their picture and tell them that I love them and want to see them someday?"
Hailey:  "Mom- will you get me new purple wawet?!" 

Translations:  Shake it Up is a show on the Disney Channel that is 'filmed' in Chicago Ce-Ce and Rocky are the two teenage dancers on the show that Hannah loves best.  Wawet = wallet

Whew- looks like I can go home :-)
The girls LOVED their goodies.  They both put them on immediately.  Hailey kissed hers and Hannah just sat and giggled while saying "How do I look mom?" 

2 comments:

jodic said...

such a wonderful mom you are! and to find a purple wawelt, perfect!

Patience said...

I've been wondering where you've been; I'm glad to see your absence was the result of a ton of fun! Love seeing all of the pictures!