Template

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Where did it go?


I was having so much fun with my 31 Things class.  I was seriously having fun with the journaling and putting together a page each night was giving me an outlet that I deseperately needed but my motivation/inspiration has gone. 
These last couple of weeks it's been so hard to keep up.  Maybe it was just a symptom of trying to do too much or maybe it's the weather or maybe it's the fact that my mind is constantly getting a workout that after the kids go to bed I have needed the downtime.  Maybe it's due to the fact that my fingers(that want to be typing), my legs (that want to be running) and my eyes (that want to be reading) are driving my head crazy so it's decided to go on strike.

Whatever it is and whereever it has gone, I hope it returns soon.  It is never fun to play catch up...

1 comment:

Patience said...

It'll come back...maybe not for a few years, but you have to take what you can get!